Monday 4 August 2008

Post Tour Depression creeps in

OK so there are no more men's arses wrapped in lycra to watch until the Olympics and given China's record with human rights and their censorship aspirations at this stage, I'm not sure whether I will be watching much other than the news coverage. Thinking of using the time to catchup on movies I've not seen yet! And let me tell you there are plenty of those.
On the knitting front, I have recommenced work on some socks, the Rona Lace shawl (after going one step forward and two back) and I've completed one hat and started the one promised to my nephew a month ago. Pictures will follow as will the gasps and exclamations when I sort through the disaster that is my abode currently. I seem to have been using it as a run through dumping ground and the piles are now falling over as I try to find something "I am sure I put here just yesterday!" That includes yarn and needles (good excuse to buy more as I can't find the stuff I purchased just the other day for certain projects!!)
The enormity of the cleanup is daunting. My reason for sitting in front of the computer just now is to deal with the tax thingy and get rid of that but before I can start - there's the filing. Heeeelllllppppp! See you at a knit 'n' bitch sometime soon.

No comments: