- Don't start fine lace after 10pm when you are tired
- Don't start knitting lace after 10pm when you are tired and the yarn is cobweb weight AND BLACK!
- Don't start knitting lace after 10pm when you are tired and you've had any amount of alcohol
- Don't start knitting lace when in a group and you are tired
- Try taking note of your own comments on this matter instead of thinking you know better - IT WILL END IN TEARS!
This shawl will be completed. As I keep saying, the pattern isn't that hard, I just seem to be making it that way. I shall do better tomorrow. For now, I am tired, I have had several glasses of wine and some cointreau and the group has just broken up to go home. Not in tears yet but entirely possible if I heed the siren call of that dratted black lace shawl. It being 11pm, I shall heed my own list and retire while I'm still ahead.