- Thou shalt not log into the interwebs after midnight and purchase yarn just because it's there.
- Thou shalt not log into the interwebs after midnight and purchase yarn just because it's on sale.
- Swaps maybe fun but you should check when they all become due before signing on, especially if it's after midnight.
- After midnight all swaps, sound good. Look, read, take notes, come back during daylight hours if you still think it's a good idea.
- After midnight, surfing the net for three hours - stupid idea! Just do what's needed and get thee to bed! There's another day tomorrow....
Wednesday, 30 December 2009
Things I have learned in 2009 - Number 2 - Using the internet after midnight
In the second of this series, I shall tell you a sad story of coming home, high on the fumes of tennismania (aka Hopman Cup Tennis) to log onto the interwebs, then to Ravelry and the terrible results thereof. It transpired early in 2009 that my credit card wilted under the pressure of this onslaught and I committed to so many things that the remainder of the year was a complete shambles. So, next lesson:
at 11:42 pm